DEEP TIES TO THE MINING INDUSTRY
Since Gresham Savage began more than 100 years ago, we have remained one of the preeminent mining law firms in the Western United States. Relationships with some of our mining clients extend back for close to 100 years of representation. Over the years, our attorneys have helped companies with projects involving precious metals, calcium carbonate, limestone, talc, borax, and other locatable materials as well as numerous sand, gravel and cement operations.
Our services include:
- Assistance with the location, protection and defense of mining claims,
- Purchase and sale of mining claims,
- Compliance with the California Surface Mining and Reclamation Act,
- Assistance with obtaining mining permits and reclamation plan approval,
- Development and implementation of land use strategies for development of post –reclamation land uses,
- Mining property title analysis and due diligence,
- Federal mineral leasing and Right-of-way acquisition,
- Assistance with environmental review compliance under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for mineral development projects,
- Preparation of financing and royalty agreements.
Gresham Savage is one of the few firms in California with the skill and experience necessary to assist with mining operations from inception through reclamation.
San Bernardino, CA
550 E. Hospitality Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92408
San Diego, CA
401 West A Street
San Diego, CA 92101